I’m doing the Getting To Know The Blogger Challenge sponsored by A Little Unhinged.
12. Your top 5 posts and why you think they were successful.
Hmmmmm… Ummmmmmm…. Uhhhhhhhhhhh….
Ok, I’ve got this:
1) The one that started it all-Does This Look Infected To You?
My husband went on a business trip and came home with shingles. It practically wrote itself. And it was all downhill from that one.
2) The one that almost didn’t get published-Indiana Jones and the Evil Couch of Doom (aka Crap I Found In My Couch)
A poem I wrote one day after cleaning. I deleted it, but then rescued it from the trash. My husband shared it with his coworkers and they actually liked it!
3) The one that made people either laugh or say HUH?-The Sadder But Wiser Girl, Poop Detective
Trying to laugh about rejection, I started thinking of jobs that I KNOW I could do. Hence the very strange but definitely unique blog post. And also one of the most visited on my blog, shockingly enough.
4) One of my personal favorites-Yo, P.E.E.P.s and P.O.O.P.s! A Support Group That Doesn’t Exist That Really Should
This one bounced around in my head for a long time before coming to fruition. I’m glad I finally got it all out of there.
5) The one that I think I am most proud of-Lessons From Kids: Life Is Short, Play Naked