We’re Going Streaking!!!!!
(No, actually we’re not…)
Does anyone else automatically think of this whenever they hear the words “old school”? I wanted to share the video, but keeping with the whole “clean” blog policy I couldn’t share Will Ferrell’s bare behind on here… I did share a link if you’re curious and don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, but remember, caution on Will’s nudity!
So WHY am I sharing a picture from the movie Old School? Recently Jen Kehl tagged me in this wicked cool old school blogging post-I thought it would be fun. I haven’t made any lists in a while, and it isn’t asking me to come up with random facts about me (thank goodness, because I think I’m fresh out!)
Five Things I Have A Passion For
1. My Family
5. Anything with chocolate on it.
Five Things I Would Like To Do Before I Kick The Bucket
Because according to my daughter, you die when you turn 41.
1. Buy a bucket
2. Get paid to write something besides sponsored tweets.
3. See a real Broadway musical live (and get to go backstage afterwards, but I know that’s really pushing it…)
4. Learn to play the guitar and cello.
5. Refer to the places I want to travel list, because I’d like to do that.
Five Things I Say A Lot
Just five, there are many, many more…
1. I rued the day once.
2. The force is strong with this one.
3. Please stop licking/chewing/tasting the blanket/stuffed animal/table leg (and this is to my kids, NOT the animals that reside in my house!)
4. There is no possible way you need to go to the bathroom AGAIN!!!!!
5. Don’t make me text your father!
For more disturbing things that we say in our house on a regular basis, click HERE.
Five Things I Have Read Lately
Because I read sooooo much these days.
1. The back of a box of Tuna Helper
2. Funny blogs, lots and lots of them
3. The instructions to… never mind…
4. The coupon insert of the newspaper
5. The lyrics to “Girl”
Five Favorite Movies
I have to pick only FIVE???
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Back to the Future
4. Dead Poets Society
5.The Princess Bride
Five Places I Would Love To Travel
That way I can put stuff on my Facebook page to make people jealous…
1. NOT Iowa
Five Lovely Bloggers I’m Tagging for This Thing
There are so many to choose from, so PLEASE don’t be jealous if I didn’t choose you!
1. Marcia @ Menopausal Mother
2. Karen @ Baking in a Tornado
3. Terrye @ The Adventures of a Misplaced Alaskan
4. Melissa @ Motherhood is an Art
5. Joy @ Evil Joy Speaks
So now my pretties, you know what to do… make your fun lists post and link it back to me. It’s like a chain letter but so, so much better! If you’re feeling blue because I didn’t tag you don’t despair-you can join in on the fun too by making your own lists-I’d love to see them!