2013 has come and gone, and here it is a new year.
I don’t make resolutions. I feel like I let myself down enough-let’s not set myself up for failure right off the bat! I do however have the utmost respect for people that do make resolutions AND keep them!
However as 2013 left us I saw some things I that made me smile… This one made me LOL.
If I DID make resolutions I would have to make ones that I could actually meet. No failing in 2014. So I made some fake resolutions. If I don’t meet them, well there’s nothing to really feel bad about, right?
1. Eat as much chocolate as possible. (This one is very important.)
2. Waste at least two hours a day on Facebook.
3. Be sure that my husband plays lots of video games.
4. Let the dishes pile up.
5. Not get published in a book.
6. Gain three new followers.
7. Pee at least three times a day. Intentionally.
8. Shower occasionally.
9. Change clothes daily.
10. Drink plenty of caffeine.
11. Be ADD. Be very ADD.
Set the bar low, that’s the key! 😉
Do you make New Year’s resolutions? I’d love to hear if you did, or if you don’t! Here’s to 2014!