- I got a dishwasher. It’s amazing.
- My kids are less interesting than they used to be.
- I decided to write Marvel fanfiction on Tumblr. (Really… true story… then I deleted the account.)
- I got a job that took 98% of my brainpower.
- I got depressed. Like… really depressed…
- Solar flares
- Robert Downey Jr.
- There is just no excuse
Seriously folks… it’s hard to write when you feel like nothing in your life is funny. But sometimes there’s something that just makes you spring back to life.
Is it funny? No it’s not. But it drove me to write, and that’s what matters.
My son is in 7th grade and my daughter is in 4th grade.
Stay tuned… things are about to get interesting…
Hiya stranger! Missed you! Welcome back! Aliens? Do tell!!! 😜
Welcome back my friend. I’m right there with you, and along for the ride.
Yay! I’m terrible at parallel parking though. Consider yourself warned.
I’ll read whatever you write, pal.